Confidentiality - Cycle 1
All JWST proposals and documents related to the proposal review are strictly confidential.
- They should not be distributed or used in any manner not directly related to the review process.
- They may not be discussed with anyone other than those STScI staff participating in the review activities.
- Please purge any review files from your computer after the review.
- Your involvement in the Cycle 1 review process itself should also be kept confidential until after the results of the review have been announced.
- Please do not share your involvement in the review process on Social Media.
Next: Executive Committee Expert Reviews - Cycle 1